Gain confidence in
Exit Process &
Learn how to get your
business ready for a potential sale
Presented by Business Value Academy co-founders Cory Miller and Jeff Meziere
Live 2-hour Crash Course on Selling Your Business
When: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Time: Noon-2 p.m. Central Time.
Most business owners have never been through an exit and don’t know what to expect. They don’t have confidence when talking to potential buyers and don’t feel like their business is prepared and ready for an exit.
The Exit Process does not have to be intimidating.
Cory and Jeff have been on both sides of deals (as sellers and as buyers). We have learned a LOT along the way, and we want to share our experiences with you.
Gain the confidence to talk to a potential buyer by learning:
- How the acquisition process typically works — so you know what you’re getting into (and key things to expect)
- Common ways businesses are valued — so you know the realistic value of your own business without someone else dictating it to you
- Next steps to prepare your business and its financials — so buyers can see a clearer financial picture and the process goes easier for everyone
- The key advisors you’ll need and how to find them — so you have experts on your side walking with you
- Plus, plenty of room for Q&A to answer any questions you may have.
In 2 hours, you’ll grow beyond average Business Owner/Operator into Savvy Entrepreneur.
At the end of the course, you’ll:
- Have more confidence when talking to potential buyers
- Have more clarity in how businesses are valued
- Know some key action items to get your business ready for a potential sale